Email service becomes an indispensable medium for instant communication. But people failed to access email account sometimes. Login failure can be fatal when users need to do some important work through this account. That’s why users always need to be prepared to solve the login problem. When it comes to solving different types of login issues in the Bigpond account, users must get through expert advice. Otherwise, they face the same problem repeatedly as most of them don’t know the exact solution to this problem. People access Bigpond from a different device. But very few of them get success in it. But with expert help, they can overcome the Bigpond email login problem. They also explain the reasons for facing this problem.
Check out top 3 Bigpond email login problem and its solutions
- How to solve Bigpond email login problem in windows-
- Firstly, users need to visit the original Bigpond website.
- Then, users have to go to the ‘’trouble signing page’’.
- After that, big pond technicians advise them to choose the ‘’ I don’t know my password’’ option.
- Then, users have to enter their email address. Finally, they are instructed to follow the rest steps.
- How to solve Bigpond email login problem in android-
- Users have to open settings options in their android devices.
- After that, users need to go to the accounts section.
- Next, users have to tap on the ‘’add account’’ option.
- After that, users need to select the ‘email’ option.
- Then, users need to enter a Bigpond email id and password on the given space.
- After that, users need to select the account type, server settings, etc.
According to the Bigpond email customer service team, in incoming server settings, users have to provide Bigpond email id and password. The accurate Security type will be SSL and Port will be -993. The outgoing server will be smtp.Bigpond.com. The security type will be SSL and port will be 465. In this way; android users will be able to sort out the Bigpond account access issue.
- How to solve Bigpond email login problem in iOS/iPad-
- Users have to open their iPad settings.
- Then they need to select Mail, Contacts, Calendar option by tapping.
- Then need to choose the ‘’add account’’ option.
- After that, users need to choose ‘’other’’. They can ask the Bigpond email support team if they have any doubts.
- Next, users must choose the‘’ Add mail account” option on the screen.
- Then, users have to enter their name, Bigpond email address and case sensitive password.
- After that, users need to select IMAP as the incoming mail server.
- Then users have to enter imap.telstra.com.
- Users have to do something for the outgoing mail server. They need to enter smtp.telstra.com.
- Then they can go for the ‘’save’’ option.
- And the method will be completed.
Users can ask anything about any type of Bigpond email login problem. Bigpond experts are available for 24×7 hours. Users can avail customized service package based on their requirement and budget. Bigpond email login problem and solutions experts never disappoint them when it comes to meet the deadline.