Gmail hacked account recovery Tips-
The internet has greatly facilitated communications. Email services are nowadays the most preferred mode of communication. Emails help the users to communicate far and wide. There are many email service providers across the world and Gmail is one of them. Gmail’s popularity can be understood from the fact that it has millions of users globally. Gmail is popular because of its user-friendly interface. There are features like a filter with Gmail. Personalization options allow users to filter their emails. Gmail can be modified and used according to personal requirements. If there are any issues with Gmail then the customer service is there to solve it. In this context, it can said that many Gmail users complain about account hacking. If that is the scenario then get in touch with the customer service promptly and avail Gmail hacked account recovery solutions.
Tips of Knowing that Gmail Account is Hacked
Following are the tips to know that Gmail account is hacked:-
- If your Gmail account hacked then how can you know that? In this context, it is to understand that there are available certain tips that help you to understand that your Gmail account hacked.
- User gets a notification that there is an unusual activity with the Gmail account.
- Also, the user gets a notification that there is an attempt to change the username or password.
- The user is not getting emails for a long period.
- Therefore the user is notified that there is a suspicious activity with his or her account.
Data you Require to Recover your Hacked Account
If your Gmail account hacked and if you understood that then it becomes important on your part to take prompt steps to engage in Gmail hacked account recovery. In this context, you require to understand that you need the following data to recover your hacked account.
- The last Gmail password that you have used.
- Your Gmail recovery email.
- Your Gmail recovery phone number.
- The answer to the security questions.
- The last time when you have had access to your Gmail account.
- For more information in this regard use the Gmail helpline phone number to get in touch with customer support.
If Users can Sign in to Their Respective Accounts
It is important to note that if you have not set up security questions, password, recovery email or other information that can prove the account owner then you cannot recover your Gmail account.
It is always advised to change the account password from time to time as this prevents hackers from engaging in account hacking. If you can sign-in to your account then do the following:-
- Log in to the Google Account, Under Sign-In and security click signing in to Google.
- Under password and sign-in method click on password. Later confirm the password.
- Be prompt to change the password. Make sure that you use a strong password. A strong password is a password that uses characters, integers and special characters.
- Revisit the Sign-in and security. Double-check if the recovery phone, recovery email, and security question are intact. Try to update this information.
- After resetting the password, follow the relevant steps to make your Gmail account more secure.
When Users are not able to Sign-in to Their Respective Account
The users are not able to sign-in to their respective accounts then it becomes a bit problematic. If you are not able to access your Gmail account, then follow the steps that mentioned as follows:-
- If you cannot use your password then you need to try a different question. You need to do Gmail hacked account recovery using a recovery phone number or recovery email otherwise contact the Gmail customer support team. Your recovery phone or your recovery email receive a code that you can use to answer Google security questions. If you can answer the Google security questions right then you can create a password.
- Change your Password. If you have used the recovery phone then you can send a verification code to your phone. You then need to use the verification code to change your password.
- Once you signed in to your account then you are required to go through the security checks. Make sure to check as well as alter the security information.
- Once you have secured your account then it becomes your responsibility to set more security measures. One of the most effective security measures is two-factor authentication.
Things to Do After Doing Gmail Hacked Account Recovery
If you have just managed to recover your account then try to ensure that your personal computer is devoid of malicious software and viruses. Install an effective antivirus or antimalware software. This helps to keep your account secure. If you have further issues related to a Gmail account then you can always get in touch with the Google customer support by using the Gmail customer service number. If you like this blog then feel free to post on social media websites, online.